Agreement between User and AutoEurope LLC
Welcome to Excellent Hotels, a subsidiary of Auto Europe. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using any of the services on this Site.
AutoEurope.com is owned and operated by AutoEurope LLC ("AutoEurope"). This website ("Site"), and each of its modules, together with the compilation of the content found on this Site is the copyrighted property of AutoEurope and/or its various third party providers and distributors. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on this Site are registered and common law Trademarks of AutoEurope, its affiliates and various third parties. Nothing in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark without the express written permission of AutoEurope or such other party that may own the Trademark.
This Site is intended for your personal use. By accessing any area of this Site, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions, which constitute the entire agreement ("Agreement"). If at any time you do not agree with any part of this Agreement, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS SITE. AutoEurope reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend, modify, or alter this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this Site, therefore, we recommend that you review these terms and conditions periodically. The amended terms shall be effective from and after the date that they are posted on this Site.
Use of the Website
AutoEurope grants you a limited, personal, nontransferable, revocable license to access and use this Site only as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Except for this limited license, we do not grant you any other right or license with respect to this Site, and any right or license not expressly granted herein is reserved. Unless we have granted you permission in advance and in writing, you may use this Site only for your personal, non-commercial use, and not to provide services to a third party.
You may only use this Site to obtain information and to make legitimate rental reservations and/or purchases. You may not use this Site for any other purpose. As an example, you may not use this Site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. As other examples of unauthorized uses, you may not:
Minors (as defined by the laws of their jurisdiction or residence) are not eligible to register for, use or purchase the products or services available on this Site.
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the sole discretion of AutoEurope, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the AutoEurope infrastructure, including, but not limited to action that adversely affects the performance or function of this Site, or any other computer systems or networks used by AutoEurope and/or other Site users or members;
- use this Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair or otherwise interfere with the use of this Site or other users' computer equipment, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
- deep-link to any portion of this Site for any purpose, including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services;
- upload or transmit to this Site or use any device, software or routine that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with, intercept, the normal operation of this Site, or appropriate this Site or any system, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment, or that infringes upon the rights of a third party;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Site, any related website, other accounts, computer system, or networks connected to this Site, through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others such as email addresses; or disguise the origin of the information transmitted through this Site.
Links to Third Party Sites
For your convenience, our Site provides links to other sites. When you click on one of these links, you are leaving our site and entering another site. We are not responsible for such third party websites. You should carefully review the terms and conditions of use of these third party sites, because the third party's terms and condition will apply to your visit to their site.
AUTOEUROPE AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS SITE AND/OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. AUTOEUROPE AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THIS SITE AND SUCH PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. NEITHER AUTOEUROPE NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM AUTOEUROPE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTOEUROPE, INCLUDING ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AGENTS OR OTHERS INVOLVED IN CREATING, SPONSORING, PROMOTING, OR OTHERWISE MAKING AVAILABLE THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE "COVERED PARTIES"), BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (1) LOSS OF GOODWILL, PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES; (2) YOUR INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE OF, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR TAMPERING WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR TRANSMISSIONS; (4) THE PROVISION OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ANY SERVICE; (5) ERRORS OR INACCURACIES CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE; (6) ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THIS SITE; (7) ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE INCLUDING DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR COMPUTER SYSTEM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, DURING OR ON ACCOUNT OF ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY SITE TO WHICH IT PROVIDES HYPERLINKS; OR (8) DAMAGES OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE, ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE.
THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF A COVERED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
Further, to the extent permitted by law, the Covered Parties accept no responsibilities for any damage and/or delay due to Provider cancellations, shortages, sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, bankruptcy, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather, terrorism or causes beyond the Covered Parties' control. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any governmental authority. No Covered Party shall be responsible for any Provider's breach of any warranty including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or of merchantability, nor shall any Covered Party be responsible for any other wrongdoing of a Provider (including any liability in tort), as to any products and/or services available through this Site. No Covered Party shall be responsible for any Provider's failure to comply with this Agreement nor for any Provider's failure to comply with applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.
If, notwithstanding the above, a Covered Party is found liable for any loss or damage relating to the use of this Site, User agrees the liability of any such party shall in no event exceed the total charge to the user assessed by AutoEurope for making a request. Some states, to the extent their law might be deemed to apply notwithstanding the selection of Maine law as described below, do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitations might not apply to you.
You shall defend and indemnify AutoEurope and any third party providers and distributors and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of this site.
The law of the State of Maine (USA) without regard to its conflict of law rules, will govern this Agreement. If you take any legal action relating to your use of this Site or this Agreement, you agree to file such action only in the state and federal courts located in Portland, Maine.
The law of the State of Maine (USA) without regard to its conflict of law rules, will govern this Agreement. If you take any legal action relating to your use of this Site or this Agreement, you agree to file such action only in the state and federal courts located in Portland, Maine.
Seller of Travel
AutoEurope has been ARC-accredited and is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel: Registration No. ST-36099
AutoEurope is certified as a Travel Agent/Tour Promoter in Ohio: ID Number: 8789303
AutoEurope is registered as a travel agency in Iowa: Travel Agency Number 868
California Seller of Travel #2058065-50 ERSP #54-46344-1
Nevada Seller of Travel #2007-0059
Registrations pending in HI, WA and Ontario, Canada.
BOOKING INFORMATION / TERMS & CONDITIONS
Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC agrees to provide you with access to EXCELLENT HOTELS/AUTO EUROPE LLC product via Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC Booking System.
(As applicable). EXCELLENT HOTELS/AUTO EUROPE LLC acts as agent for the hotels and other service providers. Please ensure that you refer to the sections of these terms and conditions which are relevant to you and the way you access Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC. By making a booking, you/your client acknowledges and accepts these terms and conditions, together with any appendices in these terms: ?we?, ?us? and ?our? refers to Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC and ?you?, ?your? and ?yours? refers to the Client hereinafter.
Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC reserves the right to change or update these terms and conditions without prior notice. This will not affect existing bookings unless stated (for example changes to Government Taxes or similar). The latest version will always be available on the Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC Booking System. By using the site and accessing our product by any means you are accepting the latest version available. Those not having access to the Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC booking system will be advised accordingly.
Last updated: 2/6/2012
- WHEN MAKING A BOOKING
- It is your responsibility when making a booking for yourself or on the behalf of guests to ensure the correct service, hotel and room type, dates and guests information is booked.
- Access to the Excellent Hotel/Auto Europe LLC product is available to you for making legitimate bookings only not for speculative, false, dummy or fraudulent bookings.
- You accept financial responsibility for all transactions which you make, including liability for fraudulent bookings and/or unresolved credit card disputes
- You must give Excellent Hotel/Auto Europe LLC accurate information for all guests traveling within each booking you make.
- Accommodation and services provided are only for the use of guests shown on the customer invoice. It is prohibited for the guest(s) to sub-let, share or transfer any part of the booking to a third party other than that shown on the Hotel Voucher or reservation details.
- Please note that the rates are as displayed on our booking system are current at the time of booking. Any alternative rates we quote will be advised in writing and are subject to availability and reconfirmation at time of booking. Rates are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed until booking is confirmed.
- Reservation/Property requests not provided on Excellent Hotel/Auto Europe LLC site?s must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and set out in the following sequence: Your contact name, agency name and IATA when applicable, city, hotel name, arrival date, number of nights, number and type of rooms required, guest names and ages of all children.
- Amendment requests must be in the same sequence but proceeded by the Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC reference number (e.g. EHXXXXXX) and followed by your new requirements. Please note Name amendments, may not always be possible, and are subject to re-confirmation by the Hotel. Alternatively, you may be asked to cancel and rebook at prices and availability appropriate at the time.
- HOTEL RESERVATIONS
- As soon as Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC confirms a reservation then the booking has been made and Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC does not require a reconfirmation from you. It is your responsibility to cancel this booking with Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC if it is not required. If services are not cancelled you will incur cancellation charges as set out under the cancellation policy & deadline for each property.
- Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC clients receive confirmations for all bookings with a reference number (e.g. EHXXXXXX); this must be used in all future correspondence.
- In the event of duplicate bookings there may be charges for all identical confirmed bookings. Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC will endeavor to minimize the charges but can not guarantee to waive the charges. Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC reserves the right to immediately cancel any duplicate reservations made under same guest(s) name with overlapping dates at the same and/or different properties.
- HOTEL FACILITIES
- You acknowledge that the availability of the facilities and features listed for each hotel are under the direct control of each hotel and as such Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC cannot be held responsible if those facilities or features are not made available to you during the period of the hotel stay. No liability is accepted in relation to hotel descriptions. If a facility or feature is of particular importance to you, then you should check with Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC or the hotel (Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC accepts no liability if you contact the hotel directly) that this facility or feature will be available during your dates of stay. Some facilities may not be available in all room types. For example, swimming pools and air conditioning may only be available seasonally and it is your responsibility to check that these facilities will be available during the dates of your stay.
- Please note that check in times do vary from country to country. This usually ranges from between 12.00 Hrs & 16.00 Hrs
- HOTEL CATEGORIES & ROOM TYPES
- Photographs and images can be an indicative and/or generic representation of our product. In the case of room types it is important that you are aware of the exact room type booked. Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC makes every effort to ensure images used are indicative of the product being sold and are up to date, however Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC cannot guarantee their accuracy. Photos are not necessarily the specific rooms allocated to guests and could be of different room types than that booked, e.g. standard, superior, deluxe etc.
- Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC will endeavor to provide the room type(s) booked, however there may be occasions when instead of a double-bedded room a twin may be allocated instead. Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC guarantees that the room will be suitable for the number of guests booked.
- Star Ratings and quality of Accommodation
- The application of star ratings may vary in quality from country to country and should not be relied upon alone to indicate the quality of the accommodation. The type and size of rooms provided by a hotel (such as single, double) may also vary from country to country. It is up to you to independently check that the type of the accommodation and services provided by each hotel meets your needs. An example of each room type is outlined below and these are guidelines only.
- Twin room
- Accommodation for two adults in a room with two beds. Bed sizes for this room type are usually "twin sized" in European hotels and "queen sized" in North America.
- Double room
- Accommodation for two adults in a room with one bed or sometimes two beds made up as one.
- Single room
- Accommodation for one adult in a room with one bed.
- Double/Twin room for sole use
- Accommodation for one adult in a room with one or two beds. This room type is suitable for accommodating one person only.
- Triple room
- Accommodation for three adults in a room with two or three beds. Bed sizes and arrangements may vary. A Triple room does not guarantee three separate beds. This may include a rollaway bed.
- Quad room
- Accommodation for four adults in a room with two, three or four beds. This may include rollaway beds. Arrangement of beds may vary considerably
- Double/Twin + 1 child
- Twin or Double room (based on 2 full paying guests) with an extra bed or rollaway suitable for a child ages & rates as per details on our Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC Booking System. In some hotels an extra bed for a child is not always guaranteed and the child may need to share adult?s bed.
- Dormitory Style
- This may consist of a bunk bed or single bed in a shared mixed gender dormitory
- Cot/cradle or crib
- This service is on request and suitable for a child under the age of 2 years; a charge may be made locally by the hotel.
- Disabled room facilities are subject to availability and will always be on request with the hotel directly.
- The star ratings appearing on Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC sites are provided to Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC by the hotel and/or our suppliers. The Star ratings displayed are not a representation of Excellent Hotel's opinion or recommendation of the properties sold. Star ratings should be used for guidance only and do vary from country to country.
- CANCELLATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
- Amendments are ONLY valid if received in writing by Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC and are on a request basis only.
- Bookings are to be cancelled via the Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC Booking System or via our call center only.
- Cancellations are ONLY valid if received either online where applicable or via the Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC call center and NOT directly with the hotel/supplier. Any cancellations that are made directly with the hotel by you or your customers are not considered valid. You must make all the cancellations or amendments and/or early check ins/outs with Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC authorization.
- Written notification of cancellation will be sent to you via email. If you do not receive this notification within 24 hours (working days) please check that Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC has received your cancellation request. Without Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC confirmation you cannot consider the booking or part thereof as cancelled and charges will therefore apply.
- CHILD POLICY
- Each Individual hotel and supplier has their own child policies and prices are provided based on your request in the quoting process. You must always indicate in the initial search page the number of children and their age at time of check in to obtain accurate pricing & policies. Excellent Hotels will not be responsible for denied check in and/or locally charged fees for undisclosed children in the room.
- Where applicable, child discounts apply to the first child sharing ONLY. An additional child sharing is charged at the adult rate.
- Please note: UK ONLY- Infants and children are not permitted under any circumstances to share a bed with an adult.
- Where child sharing is free of charge child breakfast is not included unless stated.
- It is your responsibility to check and confirm all details on our booking confirmations, amendments & cancellations.
- Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC needs to be informed immediately of any errors, as Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC cannot guarantee to be able to make corrections at a later date.
- Confirmations will be sent in writing from our in-house booking system. You must therefore provide a valid email address.
- ON REQUEST BOOKINGS
- Where allocations are unavailable, reservation requests if not made online must be emailed to email@example.com and set out in the following sequence: Your contact name, agency name, IATA number if applicable, your reference code, city, hotel name, arrival date, number of nights, number and type of rooms required, guest names and ages of all.
- On request bookings are only confirmed subject to written confirmation from Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC (Please see clause 6.).
- If you do not receive this notification within 48 hours please check that Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC has received your booking request, as without our confirmation you cannot consider the booking or part thereof to be confirmed.
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CANCEL OR AMEND THE BOOKING BEFORE THE CANCELLATION DEADLINE TO AVOID CANCELLATION / NO SHOW CHARGES. Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC will charge you for any late cancellation/no show.
- ALL Prices:
- Are strictly confidential and must not be disclosed or used in negotiations with a hotel/supplier or third party.
- Are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed until booking confirmation is received.
- Are total per reservation and include taxes (unless otherwise stated; refer to hotel descriptions) and breakfast where indicated.
- Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC reserves the right to amend all rates quoted in the event of any changes in Government taxes. Any such charges will affect new and existing bookings for guests who have yet to stay at the hotel or utilize the service booked.
- At certain times, bookings may have a price confirmed which is higher than the rate we publish and even the normal rack rate. This is usually due to a hotel charging because of a difficult or busy periods (E.G. Trade Fairs & Sporting Events). In this case the rate on the booking confirmation will supersede the normal rate published.
- Prices will be confirmed at time of confirmation. These will override any previous prices quoted.
- As Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC acts only as agent for the suppliers when making arrangements for hotels, transportation and any other suppliers, we cannot accept any liability for any act(s) or omission(s) on their part or of anyone representing or employed by them. Further, Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC cannot accept any liability for any shortcomings or defects with or in any hotel. Your contract with the supplier of any services booked through Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC is subject to their terms and conditions, which may contain additional limitations to their liability. Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC?s maximum liability to you if we are found to be at fault in relation to any service we provide (as opposed to any service provided by the Hotels/Suppliers for whom we are not responsible) is limited to the commission we have earned or are due to earn in relation to the booking in question. We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury which arises as a result of our negligence or that of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
- Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC undertakes to do everything within its power to ensure the availability of our systems at all times. If not available Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC undertakes to minimize down time. Problems arising from external issues are not the responsibility of Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC. Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC does not accept any liability for any losses of any nature whatsoever incurred due to the unavailability of Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC systems.
- GUEST VOUCHERS & EMERGENCIES
- In case of any emergency or problem with any service, please contact Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC. Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC can be contacted 24 hours a day/7 days a week. A list of valid emergency phone numbers can be found on your hotel voucher.
- Guests not able to submit a valid voucher may be required to pay the relevant retail price locally. It is the guest?s responsibility to ensure that they are in possession of the hotel voucher, and no liability is accepted by Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC for their failure to do so.
- The above information is integral to the booking process. Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC will not accept any liability for losses suffered as a result of the relevant information not being displayed on the guest voucher or non-use of our approved vouchers provided at time of payment.
- TRADE FAIRS/SPECIAL EVENTS
- During some Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Sporting Events etc. prices may be above published rack rates.
- Should any such date periods change or new rates apply these will be confirmed at time of confirmation and charged at the applicable rate. You must therefore ensure you or your client is aware of and willing to pay the increased price. If not you must cancel or amend the booking.
- Some hotels may stipulate that bookings during Fair periods or high season are for a minimum stay. Once accepting the booking you will be liable for all the nights whereby no refund will be given. If canceling or departing earlier full charges will apply.
- Rooms may not be held for these periods in fictitious names. In this case non-arrival charges will be incurred.
- Trade Fairs/Special Events bookings must not be made with fictitious names for you to hold space. If you do not book with the correct names Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC reserves the right to cancel your booking and/or impose no show/cancellation charges on behalf of the supplier.
- CHANGE OF HOTEL BOOKING BY CLIENT/GUEST
- Please note that a voluntary change of hotel by a client/guest depending when this change is made, may incur late cancellation charges from the original hotel
- If Date or room type modifications are requested, they must be made via the Excellent Hotels call center or in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your EH reference number along with your new date(s) or room type request. New dates and/or room types are not guaranteed and will be subject to availability and current pricing. Some hotels do not allow amendments and you will be asked to cancel the current booking and rebook for the newly requested dates (penalties will apply if cancellation is made after the cancel deadline).
- City & Property Amendments can only be made by canceling the existing reservation and rebooking (Penalties will apply for cancellation after the cancel deadline).
- CANCELLATION PROCEDURES
Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC imposes the following cancellation policies and charges on behalf of the hotels and suppliers:
- No Shows
- Where a guest does not utilize their booking or a cancellation request is received after the check in time then a No Show charge will be applied and charged at the same rate as late cancellations. Arrivals after the scheduled check in date is subject to availability, current pricing and will still incur late cancellation charges.
- Cancellations must be made via the Excellent Hotel call center.
- Please check carefully as a cancellation charge of at least a one-night stay per room booked may be payable. (For Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC Booking System users, pop up messages will also appear advising whether you are booking or canceling within a cancellation period).
- Early check- outs may be charged the full value of the original confirmation.
- CHANGE OF HOTEL BOOKING BY Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC
- Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC acts as agent for the accommodation providers and all assistance set out in this clause is provided on a goodwill basis. There may be cases where Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC has to relocate bookings on behalf of the supplier, for example due to overbooking, contractual disputes, the failure of the supplier etc. In these cases Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC will try to assist you in finding suitable alternative arrangements of equivalent quality within the locality of the original hotel booked. Should the alternatives suggested not be acceptable, you can cancel and receive a FULL refund of all monies paid for the accommodation booking in question (provided that cancellations are received before cancellation time limit). Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC are only responsible for the Hotel standards and Room Type booked, and are not obliged to offer hotels of a higher standard or alternative room types, even if available in the original hotel. E.g. Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC will not cover additional costs incurred of room upgrades such as Standard Rooms to Suites.
- If Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC is unable to fulfill a booking due to Health & Safety reasons following an assessment at the hotel, Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC will not be responsible for additional costs incurred in relocating the booking to an alternative hotel.
- On spot relocations: You/your client must notify Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC immediately in the event of any discrepancies on arrival. Refer to our contact details. Failing to inform Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC may affect future complaints or any compensation settlement.
- SPECIAL REQUESTS
- Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC will pass on special requests to the relevant hotel or supplier, however these are not guaranteed and do not make up any part of the booking as detailed on the client invoice. Please make your requests with the Excellent Hotels call center or email email@example.com
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC provides goodwill assistance with complaints in their capacity as agent for the supplier, and no liability is accepted.
- It is the Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC customer service policy to acknowledge receipt of complaints within 2 working days, and to investigate all complaints and to respond within 15 working days of receipt from the Client. Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC will do our utmost to ensure the cause of the complaint does not re-occur and to keep the relevant authorities informed within Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC in order to take relevant action.
- Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC would like to have the opportunity of helping to resolve any problems you or your guests may have at the time an incident occurs rather than satisfying any disappointments upon their return home.
- Please take up any issue with the hotel directly whilst guests are still at the hotel, to give them the opportunity to resolve the problem. If you/your guest?s have done this and not received a satisfactory resolution to the problem, please contact Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC. If an offer is made by the hotel where Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC is required to resolve the issue later, the guest will need to provide proof of this in writing endorsed by the hotel.
- If a satisfactory solution cannot be found please contact Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC Reservations for assistance.
- In the event of any query or issue that has not been resolved locally by the hotel, Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC strongly advises the client to immediately contact the Excellent Hotels call center that is open 24/7. This will assist in resolving issues as and when they happen to the satisfaction of the guest.
- Once the guest(s) has returned home from their trip, any complaints must be sent in writing with all relevant correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org within ONE calendar month of check in date of the property involved. Please ensure that you check with Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC to confirm that your complaint has been received. Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC will then liaise with the hotel/supplier. Booking queries received after 1 month may not be accepted.
- Failure to comply with the complaints policy may affect the guest(s) potential to compensation from the hotel/supplier.
- For any group of 10 or more guests- Requests must be submitted to our group department at Hotelgroups@autoeurope.com. Making multiple reservations that total 10 or more guests at any hotel for the same dates are not allowed without specific permission from Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC and may be cancelled under the discretion of Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC.
- All groups are subject to independent terms & conditions. These will be advised at time of booking by Excellent Hotel/Auto Europe LLC.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC regrets that Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under this agreement is prevented or affected by force majeure.
- Force majeure means any event, which Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC or the supplier of the service(s), even with all due care, could not foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, extreme weather conditions, natural or man made disaster, fire and all similar events outside Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC?s control.
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC reservations, marketing, sales, editorial and technical executives do everything in their power to ensure that all information contained on this site or provided within is accurate and up-to-date. As much of the information is supplied by hotels or other suppliers, Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC cannot accept any liability for any errors which may occur. Your use of the Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC site indicates that you accept this limitation of liability.
- Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC is not responsible for providing information on the laws and immigration/visa requirements of any Country.
- Excellent Hotels/Auto Europe LLC welcomes news of any errors that you might find on our site pages. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com